Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hot Chocolate







TED conferences, need I say more? This evening my aunt and I were talking about how amazing TED conferences are and how you have to be formerly invited to even watch the conferences live- which totally foils our plans of ever being there. Thus, while at my other aunt's house for a family dinner we came up with an idea: creating our own version of TED conferences. Then we thought, do we even know anybody interesting? As in, interesting enough to charge for people to hear them prattle off! Our version would end up being more like This American Life. SO, maybe our conferences, which we came up with the name JEPH Conferences, would be just stories. I thought I would share an anecdote that might be an anecdote recited in the future! ;) Of course, we're all talk. :)
The pictures above are from a drive we all took around the more country side of our area. Who doesn't love a good drive? Hope you are having a marvelous day, and keep it going too!

"A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment